We provide Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) that cares for wounds in different parts of the body. The following is a brief overview of how we do them:
- Putting a padding made of special foam on or inside the wound
- Placing an occlusive dressing, which is airtight and watertight, on the wound
- Making use of a trackpad that has a suction tubing which is then connected to a container to accumulate the drainage of the fluids
- Applying negative pressure on the wound using a special pump
What is Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) System?
- It is used to lessen the edema
- It helps the wound to compress
- It promotes the healthy growth of blood vessels and healthy tissue
- It is one of the effective ways for patients to have treatment on their wounds that are hard to heal
For more details on Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) System, contact us through our given contact details.